Whether you plan to stay a day, a week, or for a lifetime you’ll find Souris-Glenwood is a wonderful place to visit, live, retire, and raise your family. Our amenities in health, education, sport and recreation help to provide a high quality of life for our residents. Below are just a few ideas to help you plan your visit:
- Swim in our modern outdoor pool & waterpark with beach-like entry, slides and lazy river,
- Stroll through our beautiful 50-acre Victoria Park to sightsee and explore nature trails,
- Camp or stay at one of our many accommodation choices in B&Bs, Guest Rooms, (our new modern 29-room Souris Hotel will be completed late 2017),
- Dine and shop at some very unique small town stores and restaurants,
- Play at the playground and enjoy a host of river activities or,
- Conquer the swinging bridge and experience history in one of our many museums.
Our active community of volunteers organize numerous events throughout the year you don’t want to miss:
- Spring-Fling Town-wide garage sales (May 13, 2017),
- Celebrate Canada 150 Day with fireworks, bands, family activities (June 30-July 2, 2017),
- Municipal Parade, Fair and Ag events (July 8-9, 2017),
- Scarecrow Days (Sep 22-24, 2017) and the
- Multicultural Festival to name a few.
Enjoy exploring our website. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Reminder: Souris-Glenwood Donor’s Choice Canvas April 24-28, 2017. Click to download the Appeal Form.